What is your organization doing currently to detect and mitigate fraud? Do you know how to recognize fraudulent activity when you see it? What should you do if you suspect a fraud may be occurring?
Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. can help answer your questions regarding fraud in the sixth course of our Executive Education Series “Fraud: How to Safeguard Your Organization…or at Least Know What to Look For.” This free webinar on June 14 will help you and your company:
- Identify fraudulent activity
- Learn the most common areas where fraud occurs
- Figure out who potential perpetrators could be
- Know what to do if fraud is suspected
- Be proactive in preventing fraud
Course presenters include Dana Basney, Managing Director of Due Diligence & Forensic Services for CBIZ MHM, LLC, and Tim Follett, Mayer Hoffman McCann’s National Director of Quality Control and member of the firm’s Professional Standards Group.