Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) is pleased to invite you to attend our 2013 MHM Executive Education Series™ webinar courses. This specialized online training is designed to educate and inform our clients and the public about complex accounting subject matters and current events. Courses typically run one to two hours and free Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit will be provided.
Given the positive feedback and great attendance from last year’s series, for 2013 we have expanded our offering to include additional speakers and new topics, with a total of 29 sessions spread throughout the months of April through December.
The series kicks off on April 18 with an update for private companies regarding the AICPA’s proposed Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Medium-Sized Entities (FRF for SMEs).
Other topics for the series will include:
- Quarterly accounting updates on new standards and exposure drafts from regulatory boards
- Not-for-profit accounting matters
- Privacy impacts and SOC reporting for companies who outsource
- Accounting and finance issues of technology companies
- Updates on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and where companies should focus
- Understanding interest rate derivatives, commodity hedging and managing risks as interest rates climb
- Accounting topics specific to the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry
- Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) accounting and ESOP
Don’t miss this free opportunity to broaden your knowledge of accounting and financial matters! Sign up now to receive announcements of upcoming courses in your inbox.