Mayer Hoffman McCann would like to invite our clients and friends in the not-for-profit sector to our free webinar course detailing the latest topics in not-for-profit accounting and auditing.
Join us on Thursday, July 18, as Patrick Quinn and Laura Krueger Brock of MHM’s Not-for-Profit Practice Group present the Executive Education Series webinar: What’s New in Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Standards?
In this course, we will discuss:
Accounting and auditing standards
- Fair value measurements and related disclosures
- Presentation and disclosure of patient service revenue, provision for bad debts, and the allowance for doubtful accounts for certain health care entities
- Disclosures about employer’s participation in a multiemployer pension plan
- Classification of the proceeds of donated financial assets in the cash flow
- Other recent accounting standards updates
- How the clarity standards will impact not-for-profit and educational organizations
Current events and ongoing projects
- Changes in the new AICPA Not-For-Profit Accounting and Auditing Guide
- Continued discussion and updated exposure draft related to changes in lease accounting
- The biggest changes in decades to OMB Circular A-133 and the various cost principals
- The FASB NFP Financial Reporting Initiative
- Regulatory developments to be mindful of
Registration is free and this course is eligible for 2 CPE credit.
MHM Executive Education Series:
What’s New in Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Standards?
July 18, 2013
11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Eligible for 2 CPE
More information and online registration»