Were you unable to attend yesterday’s Executive Education Series webinar discussing not-for-profit accounting and auditing standards? If so, you’re in luck! Mayer Hoffman McCann will be offering a repeat of this course for our clients and friends in the nonprofit sector on Tuesday, July 30 at 11 a.m. central time.
Patrick Quinn and Laura Krueger Brock of MHM’s Not-for-Profit Practice Group will discuss:
Accounting and auditing standards
- Fair value measurements and related disclosures
- Presentation and disclosure of patient service revenue, provision for bad debts, and the allowance for doubtful accounts for certain health care entities
- Disclosures about employer’s participation in a multiemployer pension plan
- Classification of the proceeds of donated financial assets in the cash flow
- Other recent accounting standards updates
- How the clarity standards will impact not-for-profit and educational organizations
Current events and ongoing projects
- Changes in the new AICPA Not-For-Profit Accounting and Auditing Guide
- Continued discussion and updated exposure draft related to changes in lease accounting
- The biggest changes in decades to OMB Circular A-133 and the various cost principals
- The FASB NFP Financial Reporting Initiative
- Regulatory developments to be mindful of
Registration is free and this course is eligible for 2 CPE credits.
MHM Executive Education Series:
What’s New in Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Standards?
July 30, 2013
11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Eligible for 2 CPE
More information and online registration»