In this course on Sept. 12, the experts from Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. will discuss the new standards for revenue recognition — specifically addressing the impact to the architecture, engineering and construction industry. We will look at the changes and how to apply the new recognition and measurement standards for revenue, costs and gross profit on projects.
We’ll also discuss how the new standard will differ from current practice including areas such as:
- When is percentage of completion versus other measurement appropriate?
- Typical situations that would create an additional performance obligation
- Modifications of the typical cost-to-cost measurement of the percentage of completion
- Timing of recognition of contingent and uncertain compensation including pending change orders and claims
- Time value of money considerations
MHM Executive Education Series:
Revenue Recognition for the
September 12, 2013
11 a.m.–12 p.m.
Eligible for 1 CPE
More information and online registration»