Bill Smith of CBIZ’s National Tax Office will discuss current issues and case law surrounding this financial option for funding a business.
This course will focus on:
- Methods of using IRAs for investments
- Rollovers as Business Startups (ROBS)
- Related IRS guidance and activities
- History and case law surrounding IRAs and alternative investments
- Tax shelter use
- Other topics related to IRAs and business investments
Registration is free and this course is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
CBIZ & MHM Executive Education Series:
Using Your IRAs for Investing in Businesses
Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2015, 1-2 p.m. CST
Can’t attend on this date? Join us for the repeat broadcast on Feb. 3.