Nonprofits today are just as susceptible to the dangers posed by internal and external risks across their organization as their for-profit counterparts. Understanding, identifying and managing your key risk factors has become paramount to safeguarding your organization. Join us for an overview on implementing best practices for Risk Management, Risk Transfer and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Discuss risk management as an operational best practice for nonprofits.
- Differentiate between the role of a “risk” and a “risk factor” in building a proper risk management framework.
- Articulate the synergies and differences between risk management and risk transfer.
- Provide you with the benefits of managing the four major categories of risk in your organization.
- Discuss which techniques and approaches to risk management are most common and applicable for nonprofit organizations.
- Compare compliance-oriented versus management-oriented, top-down and bottom-up approaches to managing risk.
- Share how to employ a consultative risk management process to address the main categories of risk in your organization.
Registration is free and this course is eligible for 1 CPE credit in Management Advisory Services.
CBIZ & MHM Executive Education Series:
Risk Management & Risk Transfer – A Multi-Pronged Approach for Management and Boards
Thursday, March 12, 2015, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. CST
Can’t attend on this date? Join us for the repeat broadcast on March 26.