Join us for this course that will provide an update regarding COSO’s 2013 Internal Control Integrated Framework and its likely impact on a nonprofit organization’s audit as well as an update on proposed accounting standards and regulatory changes that most commonly impact not-for-profit and educational organizations.
Some of the proposed changes we will review include:
- Proposed changes to the NFP reporting model
- An update on federal uniform grant guidance
- Extraordinary items
- Lease accounting
- Disclosure requirements for investments in certain entities that calculate net asset value per share
- Simplified hedge accounting for interest rate swap agreements
- Simplified accounting for cloud computing fees paid by customers
- Revenue recognition
- Services received from personnel of an affiliate
Registration is free and this course is eligible for 2 CPE credits.
CBIZ & MHM Executive Education Series:
Not-for-Profit Update – Internal Controls, Accounting Standards
and Federal Grant Reform
Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. CDT